Full Time Dermatology Job WA
We are currently scheduling interviews with a physician-owned practice located in central Washington, adding another Dermatology physician to their team.
- Become a partner in one year with an organization where taking care of their physicians is as important as taking care of their patients
- $500,000 base salary with production bonuses
- Standardfour-day workweek with up to 11 weeks of time off
- Substantial signing bonus, matching 401k fully vested upon hire, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, plus added perks
- Generous Healthcare/Vision/Dental- Annual Premium paid for provider and family
- Student loan repayment of up to $125,000
- Relocation expenses covered, including packing up to $20,000
- Continuing medical education allowance of $8,000 every two years
AboutMoses Lake, Washington:
Moses Lake is a city in Grant County, Washington, on the shore of Moses Lake, with over 120 miles of shoreline and the Potholes Reservoir. The city borders the Columbia National Wildlife Refuge, home to many migratory birds and other animals natural to the area. The Potholes State Park, a popular destination for boating, swimming, and fishing, protects Potholes Lakes. The Resorts at Moses Pointe is a 400-acre golf club on the west shore of Moses Lake. The best time to visit Moses Lake is during the Spring Festival, on Memorial Day weekend, and in June, during the Moses Lake Water Sports Festival.
Contact: Tony Malan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.