Hem Onc Opportunities in NYC
Central Park area of NYC
5 miles to Manhattan & Bronx
10 miles to Brooklyn & Queens
25 miles to White Plains
South shore of Long Island in Suffolk County
10 miles Mastic Beach
Manhattan, Queens & the Bronx
A prominent and respected Oncology/Hematology group is rapidly expanding and is seeking a BE or BC Hematologist/Medical Oncologist to join their well-established and growing pure sub-specialty oncology practice.
Inpatient and outpatient teams include physicians, nurses, social workers and chaplains, and we work in a truly transdisciplinary manner.
Principle responsibilities for this position include the clinical care of outpatient and inpatient consultations as well as treatment of cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy. The ideal candidate will be board certified/board eligible.
Become part of physician-led organizations that supports work/life balance
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Productivity/Quality Incentives
- Generous Benefits Package- Comprehensive Medical/Dental, Retirement Savings Plan, 401K, Life and much more
- Malpractice Coverage Paid
- 4-6 Weeks PTO
- Opportunity for career growth
- Ability to enroll patients on clinical trials
- Ability to participate and present research at conferences