St. Louis based - Hospital Employed - Neurosurgery vacancy
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Neurosurgeon.They are seeking someone with a desire and ability to do general neurosurgery.This is a full-time position.
- Seeking board certified or eligible Neurosurgeons
- Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers, advanced technology including image guided navigational surgery
- Established team of general, headache, epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, and neuromuscular neurologists
- Large built in referral base
- Neurosurgical ICU/surgical units and staff
- Full employed benefits
- Compensation competitive with regional metrics and experience
Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988. Known as the 'City of Volunteers" because of its citizens' history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House.Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to international airport and any amenity desired!
Contact: Neal Fenster