Community Medical & Dental Care, located in Rockland County, NY has an excellent opportunity for a full-time or part-time board eligible/certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician. We are a dynamic, growing practice, seeking an experienced physician who can see patients and supervise other providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of suitable treatment plans
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns
- Actively participate in the development of new protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- 3+ years of experience
- Active NY State Medical License required.
- EMR proficiency
- Multilingual skills preferred
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Team-based approach to patient care
- Specialists who are collegial and accessible
- Great support staff
- Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
- Your input and contributions are valued and recognized
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff , we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
Community Medical and Dental Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.