Full Time Primary Care Job Corona, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Urban Health Plan, Inc.
Urban Health Plan, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:40-hour week, flexible schedules
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: Spanish
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Rotating
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Benefits: 40 Hour Work Week with Flexible Schedule | 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 6 Personal Days | 9 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 Days a Year with Expense Reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Additional Info: Requirements: - Valid NY State License, CDS, DEA, and BLS - Understanding of and passion for Community Healthcare is preferred- As a federally qualified health center, UHP plays a vital role in providing health services to poor and medically underserved populations who often have difficulty accessing quality health care.- The largest employer in the area.- 30 minutes from Yankee Stadium and 15 minutes from the Bronx Zoo.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.