Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Rochester, NY
An internal medicine physician is needed to provide coverage at a government facility in NY. The provider will work weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 16 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and any state license is accepted as this is a government facility. This facility requires physicians to have an ACLS and BLS. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Any state license accepted
- ACLS and BLS required
- BC/BE required
- 10 - 16 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.