Plattsburgh, New York, is a picturesque community in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains overlooking Lake Champlain. It has excellent schools and strong business development. You can catch a ferry to Burlington, VT, and try to spot Champ, the lake's own version of the Loch Ness monster.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2688657.
- Academic faculty position (assistant professor or associate professor) at a college of medicine
- General medical oncology and hematology across the spectrum from benign to malignant diseases
- Outpatient clinic services and inpatient consults at the university hospital
- Participate in clinical outreach at affiliated hospitals and clinical trials
- Great work-life balance to enjoy the outdoors with 5 weeks of PTO, 10 CME days, and 7 holidays
- University town within 1 hour you can be in Montreal and the Lake Placid Olympic region
- Beautiful Campus with alpacas, geese, and ducks on-site
- Live on a huge lake at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail