Full Time Dermatology Job College Station, TX
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Thriving Groupin Bryan-College Station, Texas
**90 minutes northwest of Houston and two hours northeast of Austin**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in Bryan-College Station, Texas.
Enjoy working alongside a well-respected fellow physician and a team of experienced mid-level practitioners bringing exceptional care to patients in a welcoming, comfortable environment.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix of General and Surgical Dermatology
- Expect to see 35-45 patients per day
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to practice growth
- PA / NP supervision not required at start
- Lucrative compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, CME, 401K and PTO
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- Well-established, highly respected group serving patients with high-quality, patient-centered care
- Collegial team of professionals and a highly supportive administrative staff ensuring efficiency
- Modern offices with fully-equipped exam rooms
Young professionals and families alike will enjoy all that the Bryan / College Station, Texas community has to offerfrom top-ranking public schools to lively nightlife entertainment!
A welcoming air surrounds this community and will have you feeling right at home in no time! An area brimming with rich cultural heritage and superb dining options to match, you'll enjoy the many diverse gifts of living and working in East-Central Texas.
There are many family-friendly events to take part in and ample opportunities to enjoy live music and more.
You'll be centrally located between the big metropolis towns of Waco, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. And when you're ready for a vacation or need to do some business traveling, head justan hour and forty minutes southeast to George Bush Intercontinental / Houston Airport.
Time for a Career Change?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.