Full Time Dermatology Job Sonoma, CA
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow Their Career with a Highly Successful Group in Beautiful Northern California
**A little more than one hour from San Franciscoand Sacramento**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join our thriving client in northern California.
Join a well-established team eager to welcome a skilled, laid-back candidate to their busy practice with a 6-12 month waiting list! Enjoy working in a collegial atmosphere and lend your expertise to a group excited to grow along with you.
About the Position:
- Full-time; work 4 days per week
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Expect to see an initial 30 patients per day (more possible)
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and some Cosmetics
- Two locations just 30 minutes apart
- Position available due to practice growth and high patient demand
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Benefits package includes Health, Dental/Vision options, PTO and Paid holidays, Malpractice, and 401K match
- A warm, family-oriented atmosphere
- Work alongside an experienced provider and extender, multiple Medical Assistants, and a well-trained administrative staff
- Busy office booked 6-12 months out
- EMA system in place
- Clean, fully-equipped office
If settling into the rolling hills of idyllic wine country suits you, then this opportunity is worth investigating!
Here, you're conveniently located a little more than one hour from San Franciscoand Sacramento. And maybe best of all, you're less than one hour from the beach!
Residents boast about the rich history, gorgeous scenery, and lively atmosphere. You'll find great schools, safe, pleasant neighborhoods, and some excellent outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, surfing, and beach-going nearby!
AndSan FranciscoInternational Airport is just over an hour awayfor all of your air travel needs!
Make California Wine Country 'Home'
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.