Full Time Dermatology Job Eureka, CA
Play a pivotal role as lead Dermatology physician at the Providence Medical Group Clinic in Eureka. Our office is steps away from the plastic surgery department, offering opportunities for collaboration and alignment. Envision yourself guiding the future of this high-volume practice with an established patient panel and state-of-the-art technology, including the only phototherapy unit in Humboldt County. Grow your career at this thriving multispecialty group with the support of an established, seasoned team, and a robust referral base of 104 primary care and specialty physicians. Enjoy a healthy work life-balance in this beautiful, close-knit community in the heart of Northern California.
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Clinic open Monday - Friday; opportunity for flexible scheduling
- Medical and Surgical dermatology 95% adult patient population
- Collaborate closely with the nearby plastic surgery department
- Bepart of a large and highly experienced multi-specialty group
- Board certification or board eligible in dermatology
- Residency stipends and direct loan repayment options are available for qualifying candidates
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Compensation is between $421,762 and $615,205 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 6731
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.