Full Time Dermatology Job Santa Rosa, CA
Prominent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Growing Group in Northern California
**Just 20 miles from the Pacific Ocean**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join our esteemed client in northern California.
This thriving private practice is seeking a skilled yet easy-going candidate motivated to grow with them. Here you'll receive immense support from a collegial team dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, patient-centered dermatological care.
About the Position:
- Full-time; work 4-5 days per week
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Expect to see an initial 30 patients per day (more possible)
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and some Cosmetics
- Work at one or two locations just 30 minutes apart
- Position available due to practice growth and high patient demand
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO and Paid holidays, Malpractice and 401K match
- A warm, family-oriented atmosphere
- Work alongside an experienced provider and extender, multiple Medical Assistants, and a well-trained administrative staff
- Busy office booked 6-12 months out
- EMA system in place
- Modern, fully-equipped exam rooms
If settling into the rolling hills of idyllic wine country suits you, then this opportunity is worth investigating!
Here, you're less than thirty minutes from the Pacific Coast, one hour from San Fransisco, and one hour and forty-five minutes from Sacramento.
Residents boast about the genuine, neighborly care and gorgeous weather afforded to those living and working in the area. You'll find great schools, family-friendly community events, and some adventurousoutdoor activities, including hiking, biking, surfing, and beach-going nearby!
AndOakland International Airport, just over an hour south, will make your travel plans a breeze!
Career Satisfaction Awaits!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.