Dermatologists!! Join a collaborative group of physicians in a well-established and very busy practice in the southeastern Massachusetts area.
- Full-time outpatient opportunity to join our group of 3 Dermatologist
- Work in conjunction with Nurse Practitioners
- 150 Physicians affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess
- Highly awarded for safety and patient-centered approach
- A competitive benefits package with quality incentives
- Two Year Salary Guarantee
- A robust benefits package with malpractice insurance
- Five weeks paid time off plus holidays
- Located in the greater Boston area only 20 miles from the city limit.
Southeastern Massachusetts consists of those portions of Massachusetts located along Buzzards Bay, including the cities of New Bedford and Fall River and their respective suburbs. Despite the location of Cape Cod and the islands to its south, which are the southeasternmost parts of the state, they are not always grouped in this designation. At its broadest definition, it includes all of Massachusetts south of Boston, southeast of Worcester, and east of Providence, Rhode Island, while at its narrowest definition, it is Bristol County and the Western portion of Plymouth County.
Contact: Neal Fenster