The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Surgical Institute is recruiting a full-time Urogynecologist (board eligible/board certified) to join our team serving the Greater Pittsburgh area.The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and grow with a vibrant and collegial team!
- Perform General Urology Procedures with interest and/or training in the treatment of female urological disorders
- Maintain 1:8 call schedule
- Leading base salary plus incentive bonuses and signing bonus
- Opportunity for advancement and salary increases
- Health, dental, & vision insurance, retirement benefits, generous PTO plan
- H-1B sponsorship available
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat's Top Food Town and is recognized as one of the "most livable cities" in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
For additional information, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Phone (314) 265-2123
Fax (844) 377-6494
Contact: Neal Fenster