Full Time Family Practice Job South Lake Tahoe, CA
Family Practice – Lake Tahoe, CA
Flexible Schedule - 4 Day Work Week
$75,000 Loan Repayment/Housing Allowance
Align yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market. Work with the leading healthcare system in the area that has been serving the community for over 50 years. You will join a team of family practice providers in this primary care clinic that is managed and supported by the hospital.
- Team includes other family practice physicians and mid-levels
- 100% outpatient position
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- Option for 4 of 5 day work week – you choose!
- Employed position offering $220,000-$230,000 starting base salary DOE
- $75,000 available for student loan repayment or a down payment on a home
- $25,000 combined signing bonus and relocation assistance
- 6 weeks of PTO, full benefits, malpractice, 401(k), CME allowance and professional expenses
Welcome to Tahoe South, where you’ll find Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s an alpine paradise, for sure, a winter wonderland November through April then gorgeous mountain spring, summer, and fall after that, with an average 300 days of sunshine each and every year.
- Year-round attractions like; “Celebrity Golf” Championship at Edgewood Tahoe, Snowglobe, Shakespeare Festival, Rock Tahoe Marathon, Tour de Tahoe bike race
- Heavenly, Kirkwood & Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resorts literally in your backyard!
- World-class casinos with big name entertainment, luxury spas, and top-notch restaurants
- Spend the summers boating, fishing, windsurfing, and exploring the beaches
- The best backcountry in the state – hiking, skiing, mountain biking
- Future job growth in the area over the next ten years
- Community college, private and public schools- 19:1 student to teacher ratio
Job ID: JN -052021-24642
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.