HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (suburb, desirable area): 100% Breast Surgery opportunity. Breast Surgeon is needed to join a single-specialty group with three breast surgeons. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:4. This is a hospital employed opportunity. Their office is located in a breast center, which is across the street from their hospital. $ Excellent earning potential!
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
- This practices office is located in a very desirable suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is situated about 40 minutes to Philadelphia.
- Please see additional details below regarding information about Philadelphia.
- Located in a very desirable suburb of Philadelphia, PA, a breast surgeon is needed to join a single-specialty group consisting of three breast surgeons.
- This is a 100% breast surgery opportunity.
- This single-specialty group was established fifteen years ago.
- Their office is located in a breast center, which is situated across the street from their hospital.
- The breast surgeons in this practice are all employed by a Community Medical Center. It is also designated as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Their hospital has DaVinci Robotic equipment. If the new breast surgeon is skilled to use this equipment, that would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Requirements: The new breast surgeon will be required to have:
A. Experience in an OR setting.
B. Perform biopsies and aspirations in an office setting.
C. Breast surgeons who are completing a breast surgery fellowship, and breast surgeons who did not do a breast surgery fellowship but have work experience performing breast surgery will both be strongly considered.
- Equipment at their Breast Center:
- 3-D and digital mammography
- On-site radiology
- Accredited breast ultrasound
- MRI imaging
- Volume of surgery: These three surgeons are all very busy and do a respectable volume of surgical cases.
- Call Schedule: The weekday and weekend call will be 1:4.
- This excellent breast surgery opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice, patient base and service area.
- Minimally invasive surgery/laparoscopic surgery skills are a plus.
- As previously stated, the new breast surgeon will be employed by this community medical center.
- They are offering an extremely competitive starting base salary, which ranges depending upon the persons experience, etc.
- They are also providing a productivity-based incentive.
- In addition, their fringe benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K retirement plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA:
- This is a very desirable and upscale suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is located within a 40 minute drive to Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.