Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IN
An Indiana-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens provider will see general, orthopedics, bariatrics, ENT, GYN, and neurology cases. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- General, orthopedics, bariatrics, ENT, GYN, and neuro
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.