Locum Tenens Urology Job WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and the physician will see 2 - 5 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active WI medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 2 - 5 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.