Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job GA
Central Ga, GA
|Pulm CC Opportunity in GA|
|Pulm CC opportunity:|
Join 1 other Pulmonologist and 3 Critical Care physicians in an established group. They are adding a Pulm CC physician due to retirement of a General Pulm.
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: Meditech
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Call: CC 1:4 Pulm 1:3
- ICU beds: 10
- Private rooms designed to be patient and family friendly. All rooms include a private restroom, a desk area, and a convertible sofa to accommodate family members who wish to spend the night with their loved one.
- State-of-the-art hemodynamic monitoring devices that alert when life-threatening changes occur
- The ICU team includes respiratory therapists, physical therapists, dieticians, wound care nurses, and special procedure nurses.
- A team of board-certified Critical Care physicians who work with the ICU to provide quick assessment and treatment of patients with life-threatening injuries and conditions.
- Competitive salary plus Productivity
- Keep 100% of the profit over IG
- Sign on
- Student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- South Central GA
- 1 hour to Tallahassee & Valdosta
- 1.5 hours to the beach
- 2 hours to Jacksonville
- 3 hours to Atlanta & Panama City
- FM Residency Program, starting a Psychiatry Residency
- Regional airport: 35 minutes
- International airport: 1 hour or 2 hours
- About the area: If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent schools is a priority this is the place for you. They offer a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in town. Cultural activities, as well as, sporting events keep everyone busy year-round! Great place to live.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.