Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Atlanta, GA
3 years ago
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Private Practice Group in Georgia!
Northeast of Atlanta Georgia!Opportunity Details:
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed
- Sleep is not required
- 70/30 mix of outpatient pulmonary and ICU
- Advanced Practitioner Support
- 8-5 schedulewithremote/consult onlyafter hours call
- 1:4 weekend call(priorFriday Off)
- Opportunity toteach students and residents
Lucrative Compensation and Benefits Package May Include:
- Guaranteed Salary with generous bonus plan & Benefits
- Generoussign-on bonus
- PTO/CME with CME allowance
- H1B (Cap Exempt) Visa sponsorship opportunity
Located betweenAtlantaandAthens, the location of this unique opportunity provides one access tomajor metro amenitiesas well as the excitement of avibrant college town!
This unique opportunity really has it all:Major Metroamenities,Excellent Income Potential/Benefits andFavorable Call Schedule
Enjoyyear-round beautiful weatherwith an abundance of outdoor, recreational activities. Nearbylakesandmountainsmake for quick weekend getaways.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CVs are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Please only apply if you are a physician!
If Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of being Board Eligible. Visa's cannot be supported at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.