Psychiatry Opportunities in Charlotte metro
5 miles to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT)
35 miles to Lake Norman
Join a large 25 year old Private Group with 160 clinicians in 38 locations and growing. Practice with some of the best Psychiatrists, NP's, PA's, Psychologists, therapists, and administrators in the Behavioral Health Industry.
- Services include medication management, individual therapy, addiction recovery services at the Addiction Recovery Center (ARC), group therapy sessions, and TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) therapy for depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Group offers a viable long-term business success strategy for private mental health care practitioners.
- In network with most major insurance carriers enabling you to rapidly build a case load while helping more patients who need it.
- An opportunity to work collegially and grow your career in many different directions.
- A company committed to being the best mind care company in the world and committed to finding the best team to grow with us.
- A professional, collaborative culture supporting work/life balance and flexibility.
- Offering full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as training.
- Child Psychiatrists
- General Psychiatrist
- Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Addiction Psychiatrist
- Outpatient only
- Supervise APPs - the model is 1 MD with 4 APPs
- TMS is a plus
- Monday - Friday
- Make your own schedule
- See 12 15 patients / day
- RVU Model with Certified Coder
- Credentialing can be done in 60 days
- Base IG with quick ramp up to a RVU model with a Certified Coder who helps with coding appropriately.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Dental, Health, Life, Vision, Disability insurance