Locum Tenens Family Practice Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Minnesota needs a locum tenens family practice physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is8 am to 5 pm. Each physician sees an average of 10 to 16 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active MN state license and is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a current MN state license obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.