Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job IL
Non-Invasive Cardiology Just Outside Suburban Chicago
Greater Chicagoland based hospital & Healthcare Center is seeking a FT, BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to complement our cardiovascular team, one of our fastest growing service-lines.
- Our cardiologists cover the majority of our inpatient volumes and we?re seeking to expand our outpatient services.
- We are a well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents for over 115 yrs.
- Our organization is blessed to have an extremely successful cardiovascular program that?s been in place since August 2013
- Our cardiovascular team also includes electrophysiology services 3 days per month.
- Non-Invasive work includes reading good volumes of Echo, Stress and Nuclear Stress tests, outpatient clinic and rounding on inpatients on call-days.
- Call is 1:4 for hospital patients or 1:5 for ED no-doc schedule, with amicable secondary cardiology group.
- State-of-the-art offices with accredited nuclear, echo and vascular labs providing on-site imaging.
- We also have an accredited Cardiac Rehab program.
- Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base, $10,000 Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense
- Allowance, earn production & quality-based compensation from the start of employment, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.
- Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in first year, 6 weeks at 5th work anniversary.
- Offices are close to great housing and school choices.
- Outpatient schedule is flexible, e.g. 4.5 days.
- Hospital EMR = Meditech; Outpatient EMR = eClinicalWorks; Dragon dictation available.
JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.