This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a multiple retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- NHSC loan repayment eligibility
- Salary plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually
- 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of paid holidays, 1 week for CME
- Work in a brand-new beautiful practice
- Monday through Friday, 4, 10-hour days, or 5, 8-hour days
- No OB/deliveries, but can do prenatal if desired
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Board eligible welcomed for final year resident
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail