Full Time Family Practice Job Marietta, OK
Family Medicine Physician Need
4-day work week
Student Loan Forgiveness
A Family Medicine physician is needed to join a community-driven hospital dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care to their patients. Built to support over 18 counties this Critical Access Hospital acts as a hub of support throughout the area.
- Student loans repayment through the hospital
- 4- day work week seeing 18 patients per day allows for a healthy work/life balance
- Take over an established practice and existing patient panel
- Comprehensive benefits through one of the Top 5 Largest U.S. health systems include malpractice insurance, health and dental, CME and 401(k) retirement and relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located on the Texas and Oklahoma border just North of Dallas/Fort Worth, this family-friendly community is one of the best Southern Oklahoma has to offer. This community has abundant access to the outdoors partnered with a laid-back lifestyle and welcoming people makes it an ideal place to call home.
- Easy access to major metro areas in Texas and Oklahoma
- Just down the road from the famous WinStar Resort
- Residents and visitors have access to float the rivers, camp, golf, boat and hike the nature trails
- Affordable housing - live in a gated community by the lake or on acres of land within minutes of the hospital
- Recognized for exceptional hunting and fishing throughout the area
- Residents enjoy stress-free commutes to work and the relaxed atmosphere while enjoying the amenities, festivals, and outdoor activities that attract others
Job ID: JN -042021-24467
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.