Join a private group of two family medicine physicians in Muskogee, Oklahoma. The group is losing a physician who relocated to be closer to family.
- Walk into a very busy practice, and inherit over 2,000 patients.
- The candidate can do OB if so desired.Group has 1 physician doing OB.The candidate could share call with the OB group.
- C-sections would be a plus but not a must.
- The candidate could expect to see 20 to 22 patients per day.
- Traditional practice with a 1:4 call schedule.
- Solid financial package.
- The candidate can become a shareholder in the group after 1 year.
About Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Muskogee is a nice, mid-sized community with a local population of 38K.Muskogee is just 45 minutes from Tulsa, OK! and 1 hour to Fort Smith, AR.
Contact: Greg Basse