A hospital in Connecticut is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - 3 months option to extend
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM, longer shifts available
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1:4
- Volume: Unknown
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures: Ultrasound guided peripheral nerve block skills encouraged.
- Cases: General cases, GI, OB/GYN, ortho, ENT, podiatry, urology. Very few peds cases. Ultrasound guided peripheral nerve block skills encouraged.
- Support Staff: 1:3 Supervision and doing own cases
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule; High earning potential; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042020-22288