Full Time Psychiatry Job New York, NY
This employed position offers an hourly rate, malpractice coverage, and PTO.
Come practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-time adult psychiatry medical director
- Malpractice coverage and PTO
- Work 20 to 25 hours per week, no weekends or call, and no non compete
- Provide psychiatric care to adults in an ambulatory setting
- Provide individual psychotherapy and medication management as appropriate
- Provide consultations to medical and mental health staff
- Board certified in general psychiatry
- At least 2 years of experience needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.