Full Time Radiology Job Milton, FL
Radiologist Milton, FL
We areseeking a General Radiologist to assist our staff with patient imaging. Theincoming Radiologist will be taking over for a retiring Physician. You will educatethe patients and their families on how they should prepare for each procedure,monitor patient condition during tests, configure the equipment to producequality images and consult with other medical professionals during the diagnosticprocess.
- Salary:$400K - $450K (negotiable based on experience)
- Full HealthBenefits (kick in immediately)
- 401K, 17weeks vacation
- Malpracticecovered by employer
- Sign on& Relocation Assistance negotiable
- Full partnershipoffered
JobExpectations and Requirements for the Radiologist: 90-120scans per day (weekday), 150 scans (weekend)
- 90-120scans per day (weekday), 150 scans (weekend)
- Abilityto effectively coordinate the daily operations of a well-organized physicianpractice as part of a solid management team.
- Strongbackground and experience with general accounting and payroll and generaloffice work to support ongoing operations and communications.
- Excellentorganization and task deadline monitoring.
- Strongability to work independently and with adept use of critical thinking skills.
- Experienceworking with physicians, and a general working knowledge of health systems ispreferred.
- Exceptionalcommunication skills and an ability to communicate with physicians, hospitalexecutive staff and the firms executive team.
- Familiaritywith Radiology Imaging Services and modalities.
- Abilityto establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with all teammembers
- Maintainconfidentiality for patients, the practice and the firm.
Educationaland Job Requirements for the Radiologist:
- BoardCertification or Board Eligible for new grads
- FloridaMedical License preferred
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.