Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Olympia, WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes 10 - 14 shifts per month, with no call, and you will see an average of 12 to 20 patients per shift. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active WA state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WA medical license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10 - 14 shifts per month
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 to 20 patients per shift
- Procedures: Vent management, chest tube, central and arterial lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.