This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses/incentives. You will be offered 100% paid medical for yourself, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance/a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Washington city where you will be surrounded by orchards and wineries, and have access to all kinds of outdoor adventures like downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking, and hiking. This community has excellent public and private schools, and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate with nursing manager, clinic manager, and human resources
- Join a growing and supportive team of physicians and mid-levels
- Average 14 to 18 patients per day
- Be the sole provider for clinical quality and safety of care
- 40-hour workweek
- Competitive base plus full benefits
- 100% medical for employee
- Malpractice covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail