Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Danbury, CT
Posted by CompHealth
A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens rheumatologist. The assignment schedule is weekdays with potential call, people with full- or part-time availability are welcome to apply. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a CT license obtain one.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays, PT or FT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.