Full Time Rheumatology Job CT
3 days ago
A renowned independent teaching hospital situated in southern Connecticut is in the process of recruiting a Rheumatologist. The opportunity involves becoming part of a team that offers exceptional rheumatology and primary care services in an office-based environment. Currently, there are two Rheumatology specialists, but the hospital plans to add two more to cater to the community's growing needs.
About the Opportunity
- 160-bed acute care community hospital with more than 300 medical providers
- Work with the care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures
- Participate in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives.
- Provide on-call coverage within the primary care group.
- MGMA base salary plus incentive compensation, generous paid time off including CME time
- Excellent benefits include medical, vision, dental including orthodontia, 401k with employer match, and CME
- Located in southern Connecticut, just 10 miles from the seacoast
- 40 miles from Hartford and 75 miles to New York City
- A small community in New Haven County with a population of 12,000 people
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.