Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job PA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in Pennsylvania that needs a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be nights. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with an ACLS, ATLS, CPR, ALSO, and BLS. The covering physician must have a current PA medical license.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA-state license needed
- Schedule: Nights
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, ALSO, CPR, BLS
- Procedures: Vents
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.