Full Time Internal Medicine Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend and potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and you can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quality bonus potential
- Work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call in this lifestyle practice
- Nurses, NPs, MAs, scribes, and office support
- Average 15 to 18 geriatric patients per day
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC IM, FP, of geriatric physician
- Lab on-site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.