Full Time Urology Job Goshen, IN
Goshen Health in Goshen, Indiana, seeks a Urologist to join their Network. Join a network that prioritizes work/life balance and physician autonomy and leadership. Will accept H1b Visas. #2604
Job responsibilities would include the following:
- Maintain a general Urology outpatient clinic, providing comprehensive care to patients 18 and older
- A personal mission that aligns with hospital mission and values
- Participate, lead, and promote Urological Services in the community and region
- Candidate MUST have oncology experience and be willing to coordinate with the Center for Cancer Care
- MUST be Board Certified or Board Eligible
Established partnership with a local Urologist to help assist with call and patient care.
Full-time, day shift.
Opening due to community need and growth.
Financial Benefits: Competitive Compensation per MGMA data. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
We are looking for a Urologist to start a practice in a very desirable location! #3696
Candidate will be the sole provider, no current partners in practice. Would be starting a Urology program that is very much needed due to community growth. Practice currently sends all cases out, several hundred referrals per year. Physician has a chance to have a very successful practice.
- Limited Call Coverage.
- This is an outpatient practice with some inpatient consults.
- Will average 25-30 cases/month.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Opportunity open due to program development.
- Candidate must be BE/BC.
- Hospital employed.
- EPIC EMR. Will purchase Urodyn and cytoscopes for the practice.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.