Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IL
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Illinois. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens physician will see cardiac, thoracic, vascular, general, OB/GYN, orthopedic, endo, GI, and bariatric cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certifications. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts
- IL or IMLC license needed
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Cardiac, thoracic, vascular, general, OB/GYN, orthopedic, endo, GI, and bariatric cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.