Outpatient adult primary care physician to join hospital-employed practice in Denvers fastest-growing southern suburb.
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine, IM/Ped. or Family Medicine
- Colorado licensed or application in process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed for highly educated, highly engaged/collaborative patient base
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive hospital-employed benefit package
- 401k matching, discounted employee stock purchase
- Career pathway and collegiality of a 185+ hospital nationally leading healthcare system
About Lone Tree Internal Medicine / Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Beautiful, sunny office space located in medical office building adjacent to Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Weekend telephone (call shared with another practice) 1:5 weekends
- Top-rated Douglas County school district
- Physicians and staff enjoy two-to-fifteen minute commute from residential subdivisions in Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Centennial and Parker
Sky Ridge Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Center, is a full-service, 284-bed destination hospital. The hospital is located on a 57-acre campus at the southwest corner of I-25 and Lincoln Avenue in Lone Tree, Douglas County, Colorado (south Denver Metro area).
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.