This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits for you and your family, 5 weeks of PTO and 15 sick days, relocation assistance, life insurance, 1 week of CME plus a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an occurrence-based malpractice policy.
Cambridge is nestled in the lush, rolling foothills of Southeastern Ohio's Appalachian Mountains. It is a place of forests and pristine lakes, and located between Columbus, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family or internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Base $190K to $210K plus RVUs based on billings
- 5 Weeks PTO plus 15 sick days
- Hospital-employed with excellent benefits
- 100% outpatient position
- Phone call only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 32 patient contact hours in a 40-hour workweek
- Located 1 hour from Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail