Full Time Family Practice Job Cleveland, OH
5 days ago
An affiliated Cleveland Clinic group is interviewing BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join their team. This is a full-time permanent and employed position.
- Physicians are assigned one location to cover
- Outpatient Opportunity with Dedicated MA
- Social Worker in the practice along with a Coordinator and Lab on site
- Option for Nursing Home Call
- Base Salary ranges from $225-$328k depending on experience
- wRVU Bonus Potential
- Student Loan Forgiveness, Retention Bonus, and Relocation Allowance
- Health vision and Dental Offered | Malpractice Insurance Provided
- 403B with a Generous Match and more...
Tuscarawas County, OH
- Micropolitan area around 68 miles south of Cleveland
- Home to Tokyo 2020 Olympic Gold Medalist Hunter Armstrong
- Area Fun Fact: Each year, the "Crimson Tornadoes" of Dover High School play the rival "Quakers" of New Philadelphia in a football game that has been played annually for more than a century
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.