Full Time Family Practice Job Peabody, MA
This employed position offers a competitive salary, productivity based RVU incentive plan, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time, and a retirement plan.
The City of Peabody is a vibrant community and is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. It is located in the North Shore region of Massachusetts, and is known for its rich industrial history.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- One of the largest healthcare providers
- Outpatient faculty position with no call responsibilities
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Team-based care environment
- Leadership values work-life balance
- In and around the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.