Full Time Family Practice Job Enid, OK
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by Medicorp, Inc.
Employer Medicorp, Inc
Rural Family medicine position 90 minutes from Oklahoma City and 50 minutes from Enid, OK
- Hospital employed position. Replacing a retiring physician. Each physician will have their own LPN.
- Will provide mainly outpatient primary care clinic coverage plus ED coverage while on call.
- Hospital has a tele-hospitalist group from Oklahoma City that covers all the inpatient duties. Hospital does ask their physicians to have inpatient privileges in case an adult patient wants to be seen by an in-house physician. This is very rare to see an inpatient though.
- 4.5 day work week with call being 6 days per month and one weekend. When on call you will help cover the ED which results in 4 ED visits per on call day.
- Guaranteed base salary plus WRVU bonus model. $45/RVU above 5000 RVUs
- Guaranteed Salary range is in the $240,000 0 $275,000 (negotiable)
- Up to $200,000 in Student loan assistance available through the OK Physician Manpower Training Commission. Additional loan assistance available through the NHSC.
- Call pay is $1,000 per day for anything over 1:4 call
- $5,000 relocation, $3,000 CME allowance plus 5 CME days, paid malpractice, 457b retirement with 3% match, health, life and dental, paid dues, licensure and board certification fees.
- 31 days of PTO in year one with increase in this as you put in more service
- Spanish speaking is highly desired but not a requirement. Large Spanish speaking population from local manufacturing plants.
- No visa sponsorship available
- Must be BE/BC American Board of Family medicine
About the hospital and location:
- Located 90 minutes from Oklahoma City and 50 minutes from Enid, OK (population 50,000+)
- 17 bed critical access non-profit hospital. 2 bed ED, level IV trauma center with 1,200 annual visits. Average daily inpatient census is 2 patients.
- No OB or ICU at this hospital
- EPIC EMR system
- Hospital employs one other full time physician and 2 PAs. There is a visiting physician that does EGD/Colonoscopies one day per month.
- Total service area of 13,000
- City population is 1,200. Local elementary and high school located one block from the hospital. Local golf course and gym.
- 2 large manufacturing businesses are in the area
- Variety of churches and youth groups in the area
- Local lake only 20 miles away as well as a local state park 24 miles away. Great area for outdoor interests including fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, golfing
- Local Dollar General and grocery store in town. Wal-Mart is 50 minutes away in Enid, OK
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.