Full Time Endocrinology Job San Antonio, TX
University Health is a nationally recognized teaching hospital and network of outpatient healthcare centers, owned by the people of Bexar County. In partnership with UT Health San Antonio, it is consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research.
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, primary care and multi-specialty group associated with University Health. UMA is comprised of over 300 providers who offer more than fifteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio. As part of University Health, the UMA provider group practice is modeled around the patient-centered medical home concept and specialty care is integrated into the primary care setting. As patients receive inpatient and outpatient care throughout University Health and UMA, they benefit from a shared electronic medical records system and optimal coordination and continuity of care.
UMA is presently seeking board-certified or board-eligible Endocrinologists to provide care to residents of Bexar County. The practice location is the renowned Texas Diabetes Institute.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Quality incentive
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Loan Repayment Program
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Monday Friday schedule
- No inpatient call!
- Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents
- Access to hospital services (thyroid biopsy, radioactive iodine, academic conferences
- PharmD support
- Cutting-edge diabetes research at our door step
- Excellent therapeutic formulary support for the indigent population
- No state tax
- Lower cost of living
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. We do provide sponsorship for J1 Waivers and H1B Visas. University Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.