Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm and with call. The incoming physician must be board certified and have a current ACLS certification. Trauma experience is preferred for this position. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- ScheduleL Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Full-range of procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.