Full Time Hospitalist Job Conway, SC
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Conway Medical Center located near the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. This position will include day-shift coverage from 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We are looking for someone that can start next summer, so 2022 residents are welcome to apply. Candidates should be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine or family medicine. This 222-bed facility features 25 ICU beds with backup specialists. Advanced practice clinician coverage is provided seven days a week. There is an average daily census of 18 to 20 patients per physician with sub-specialists handling procedures. We ask our Hospitalists to be comfortable with procedures in backup situations if a specialist isn't available. You?re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development. It?s all about you at TeamHealth. TeamHealth is one of the nation?s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Hourly compensation with quality and productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement, malpractice coverage and more
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.