Full Time Family Practice Job Boston, MA
Boston Area Primary Care Team with Low Patient Census and Paid Sabbaticals
We are hiring physicians for two new primary care offices in two of the Boston area's greatest neighborhoods, Cambridge and Porter Square.
This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after year 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of four-day work week.
- No Call, No Weekends.
Can we schedule a call today or tomorrow to discuss the details?
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.