The Family Medicine Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Duties include:
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care and make appropriate referrals for service
- Provide patients and family members with counseling and education regarding health maintenance, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and need for follow up as appropriate during each patient visit
- Verify and document that the patient understands diagnosis treatment and follow up recommendations.
- Accurately complete documentation in patients records and billing on a timely basis
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care; review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient's psychosocial and physical needs
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results. Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible/Certified
- Family Medicine background