Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job KS
We have a permanent opportunity in Kansas for an orthopedic surgeon. You can expect to work full time. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Additionally, you need to have general ortho, community trauma, and joint and scopes experience. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Temporary to permanent position
- Full time
- BC/BE required
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.