Locum Tenens Cardiology Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Wisconsin seeks an electrophysiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with 1:3 call. You must be board certified. The incoming physician must have a current WI state license. Physicians who don't hold a current WI medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.