Locum Tenens Cardiology Job TX
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that is in need of an invasive cardiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with night and weekend call, and you will see 7 - 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 7 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Echo reads, TEE, cardiac caths, tilt table, cardioversion, and pacemakers
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.