Full Time Endocrinology Job Somerset, MA
Posted by irecruitmd.com
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinology Provider to join a physician-owned, physician-led, highly successful multispecialty clinic near Somerset MA. Step into a endocrinology practice alongside Advanced Nurse Practitioners with support of Specialized Nursing, Diabetic Education and Nutrition Services.
Position: Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinology MD or DO
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and treat or recommend courses of treatment for adult diseases, with emphasis on disorders of the endocrine system and metabolism in the outpatient practice; inpatient consults as preferred.
- Will advise, order, and perform appropriate tests and interpret results.
- Discuss diagnoses with patient, explain treatment options, and provide advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Will carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, update patient records, and make referrals as needed.
- Remain up to date on current best practices, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Attain timely completion of patient encounter documentation and billing.
Starting Salary: Very Competitive
Call: 1 in 4 mostly by phone with hospital support
Location: One Office Location- with some hospital coverage
Permanent, Full-Time Position
Massachusetts State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
$1500/year in CME allowance
Competitive Benefit Package
20 days paid time off + Holidays
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.